Tuesday, October 13, 2009

JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video camera


JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video cameraJVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video camera

JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video camera

We all know that almost of the people now are finding the best camera for them as I always spending my time specially searching for the new technology and gadget I founded a lot of information about the latest one. Now as I research I saw this latest camera came from JVC they added new pocket video camera named JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video camera.

The JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video cameras are capable with shooting HD video in 1080p and consist of 8 megapixel, and the top there is built in image stabilization, and 4 x digital zoom.

JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video camera


The JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video cameras features also 8 megapixel CMOS image sensor, what is the best of this gadget is you are to watch watch your videos on your HDTV and the storage are comes in SD/SDHC cards. You can bye these latest JVC PICSIO GC-FM1 HD Video cameras at maximum price available now for $199.95 from JVC.

1 comments:

Unknown on November 19, 2009 at 9:33 PM said...

I purchased one for my friend and I had a play with it. For its price it produced a great picture,both in video and stills. The fact that it records in .MOV makes it compatible with alot of things.


r4 dsi

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

Gadget Info Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template

ss_blog_claim=34e7f857cca430f180c85e72fafcfa1d ss_blog_claim=34e7f857cca430f180c85e72fafcfa1d